Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Run from Casey's RV Park

I love to run in beautiful places when we are camping. We were at Casey's RV Park over Memorial Day weekend, and I was due to run 6 miles in my training plan for a half marathon in August. About a half mile down from the RV park was a forest road the curved uphill, on and on. Did I mention I'm doing a hilly half. So there I went.  
There were many wildflowers to enjoy, including these iris.
Such an inviting little road…what's up around this curve?


A profusion of wild bleeding hearts.
Don't be tripping and falling over the edge….
Daisies are a happy indication of new life after the devastation of a fire.

Yikes, a bit of a rock slide….Glad I wasn't running by when that happened!
Whew, made it back to camp to enjoy the beauty of the flowers and river there. My Fitbit app gave me 90 floors on that run. That was some good steady uphill, and oh how I felt like I was flying on the way down!
God's creation is amazing!

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment