Monday, June 29, 2015

Two Weeks Down

Update at the conclusion of Week 2 of Operation Get Back to Lifetime Weight by July 31:
Well, well, well, what do you know? When I follow the four guidelines I committed to two weeks ago, good things happen.   I am down 4.8 pounds in two weeks, leaving me with 2.2 more to lose to reach that Lifetime weight. Crazy huh. And it's not like I'm starving myself. I've enjoyed treats at many occasions the past two weeks, but the boundaries of tracking have kept me reined in.

Sometimes boundaries seem restrictive and make me feel rebellious. Right now, the boundaries of tracking are making me feel in control and safe! Strange.

During these hot days, I have found these to be a very refreshing treat!
You can get them at Costco. They scanned as 2 points but when I calculated them from the nutritional info on the box they came out as 3 points. Strange, huh? But it's pretty sweet, on days when I don't have the spare point, I can choose the scanned option! Just kidding. Maybe.

Feeling great. Loving all the berries and the abundance of fresh crab I've enjoyed lately.

Consistency. Determination. Never give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment